As truth becomes harder and harder to find – let’s make sure we are getting our facts straight. Can you tell the difference between these statements ? Are they Truth or Lies??
- Most women do not regret their abortion. FALSE
Pro-life advocates and ministry leaders are challenging the results of a new study that found that most women do not suffer emotionally after an abortion, and that over time, they are less likely to express regret.
- 95% of Planned Parenthoods services are abortion related. FALSE
As the Susan B. Anthony List notes, abortions make up 95% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy resolutions services, and for every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed nearly 81 abortions during the 2018-2019 reporting year.
- The abortion pill can be reversed. TRUE
- 64% of women say they were coerced into having an abortion. TRUE
- Abortion is safer than childbirth. FALSE
New research, which takes into account the full reproductive histories of the women involved, illustrates that, compared to women who delivered their babies, women who had an early- or late-term abortion have significantly higher mortality rates within one to ten years of the event.