Investing in Spero is not transactional, but transformational. There are many ways to invest including:
- Invest Time and Talent by volunteering at the clinic. Download an Application and email it to Clients@BlueWaterBabies.org
- Invest Treasure by donating one-time or making a monthly pledge – Save a baby’s life here
- Invest Treasure by Leaving a Legacy through EMCF (Eastern Michigan Christian Foundation)
By Martin Doorn, Founder, EMCF, Owner WGRT
Our community is blessed with many wonderful faith based non-profit ministries. One of the most successful, Spero Pregnancy Center, celebrated the opening of their new state-of-the-art facility in 2012. Jennifer MacDonald has been the executive director of the center since 2005. Under her able leadership, the center was completed on time, within budget, and is debt free.
Spero Pregnancy Center was instrumental in forming the Eastern Michigan Christian Foundation (EMCF). In partnership with our local Community Foundation, EMCF facilitates opportunities for people like you to participate in Legacy & Planned giving for the Pregnancy Center. Seven local faith based ministries have partnered together to make this new group a reality.
As you consider what to do with your estate, we invite you to consider leaving a lasting gift to Spero Pregnancy Center. Our faith community is known for an amazing level of generosity. However, we have not been as successful about securing the long term future of our favorite ministries after we are gone.
You can leave a lasting gift by:
- giving today,
- arranging for an RMD (Required Minimum Distribution),
- naming Spero as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy, or
- leaving Spero (& EMCF) in your will or estate plan.
To learn more, contact Jennifer MacDonald at Spero, or call Marty Doorn to talk confidentially at 810.294.0285, or email info@aLastingGift.org
For more information, visit www.aLastingGift.org
EMCF was created:
- To encourage people to consider faith-based non-profits in their planned giving
- To help faith-based non-profits better communicate with their donor base about legacy giving
- To build a legacy fund for faith-based non-profits to improve sustainability
- To provide grants to faith-based non-profits to provide funds for special needs and projects
- To create awareness of legacy giving in our community
- To provide a forum for cooperation and collaboration among our faith based non-profit organizations
Complimentary Consultation with Our Estate Planning Professional
Spero is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and all donations made are tax-deductible as allowed by law.